Vegetarian Living Magazine – By Karin Ridgers

October 9, 2012 at 8:36 am 1 comment

Vegetarian Living Magazine – Karin Ridgers

 

Most delicious meal:

Its great going out for dinner – however it’s quite special going out for breakfast – although can be challenging for vegans and veggies.

We loved our tasty fresh locally sourced vegan friendly breakfast at Five in Brighton. 

A lovely Georgian townhouse with friendly owners too. Our toast, juice, cereals followed by grilled mushrooms, beans and tomatoes was enough to see us through until dinner time!

Brighton is a must visit for us veggies and vegans too- and funny enough I am off for a wintery visit today!

Interesting place:

The New Forest is the perfect green destination for families to enjoy.

There are lots of things to do whilst going ‘green’. Leaving the car at home and getting around by train and bus tour – or bike, as well as lots of events, activities and attractions.

We are so impressed with the New Forest – with the most picturesque idyllic woods and open moorland, charming towns and villages and over 40 miles of wonderful coastline – better than going abroad if the sun is out!

There is a complete range of accommodation to choose from, including award-winning family camping, self-catering and B&Bs – even one B&B with a new eco room where you pedal power your own TV to Green Leaf five-star hotels.

We seriously can not wait to go back to the New Forest.

www.thenewforest.co.uk

New friend:

Wendy Turner Webster has just invited us to this years Wetnose Awards – it was an incredible day last year and we are so looking forward to the coming event. Wendy is such an inspiration and makes a huge difference for animals.

A passionate vegan, author and presenter Wendy also offered to write for VeggieVision and has filmed for us too.

The 2013 Wetnose Awards is set to get even bigger and better – please see what they do on their website and give them your support.

Be prepared to be inspired – and bring your hanky too!

www.wetnoseanimalaid.com

 

Wendy at Wetnose with Andy

Great book

95% of people in a relationship feel unfulfilled. This just leaves 5% of people living in a relationship that they truly long for The book It’s Your Right to Be Wrong in Relationships is for you if are seeking to create a relationships that you truly desire.

A super new book by Elliot Kay aka ‘The Coach with the Hat’ & Heartologist Marina Pearson, the founder of Divorce Shift

I have had the pleasure of working with Elliot and Marina and they certainly walk their walk – you will not go wrong checking out their websites and signing for their newsletters.

www.itsyourrighttobewronginrelationships.com

Super shopping:

Jane Marshall is a dedicated vegetarian, animal lover and female entrepreneur. Jane told me about Planet V when she first started out and has created an online haven for consumers to source a variety of ethically based products and services.

Jane is an author and leading expert in health and wellbeing, she created the site, www.planet-v.co.uk, as a way to bring people together who share a passion in ethically sourced produce and a central destination where they can uncover new and exciting brands – all veggie friendly!

Register for newsletters today so you can hear all of the latest news.

Best laugh:

We always have such a laugh at The Brighton Veg Fest – running a stall and hosting the entertainment room I get to meet all of the singers, musicians and actors too before they perform.

My sister and I talk to everyone and usually hand out freebies to the stall holders too. We also give goodies to the people who work at the venue – and they are good fun. Veggie living may not be what they usually think about – until my sister and I chat to them!!

A must for your diary – The Brighton Veg Fest and The Bristol Veg Fest.

And some very exciting things coming for 2013 – as always VeggieVision is proud to work closely and be a media partner for the Veg Fests – as we tell Tim the God of Festivals – these are history in the making.

Be there.

www.vegfest.co.uk

Karin Ridgers

www.veggievision.tv

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

New Raw and Living Foods Recipe Book Launched: Shine Inside and Out Frys Vegetarian Move from Palm oil to Sunflower Oil + Palm Oils Guilty Secrets

1 Comment Add your own

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Veggie Vision

Veggie Vision

VeggieVision Twitter


%d bloggers like this: